Unzipping on a Windows computer
- For windows user we recommend unzipping the package using 7 zip? It is available here: http://www.7-zip.org/. You can also use WinRAR if you have this already.
- If you are missing tracks after the unzip completes, please send us a message. Re-downloading the zip will not fix this issue, it will only cost you time.
Unzipping on a MAC
Double clicking a .zip file with launch MAC's built in decompression app, which in
most cases works fine.
In some instances just double clicking a .zip file on a MAC will not successfully unpack the file. Use a third party unzip utility and try again. There are over 50 different utilities in the App Store.
- When using a MAC, we recommend to perform the decompression using the free app called Decompressor, available in the App Store here.
- For more information about zipping and unzipping, read this article.
- If you are missing tracks after the unzip completes, please send us a message. Re-downloading the zip will not fix this issue.