- Before adding a the music to your cart, please decide if you want DXD, DSD 64, DSD 128, DSD 256 or DSD 512*.
- Then, choose if you would like a Binaural**, Stereo or Multichannel Mix (or a combination of ST+MCH).
As a result of these two decisions you make, the site calculates the pricing (see image below). This is because some selections contain more data, and are thus more expensive (for us to host and deliver).
- If you need more advise and information on what to actually choose, please read this guide.
- *If you need the lower resolutions as well. You can consider purchasing a NativeDSD Plus subscription.
- **When choosing binaural, stereomix at same resolution is included at no charge.
This is the area you will need to start your selection. You can find it right below the album information and above the track listing.
After choosing a combination between the two rows, you can add the complete album or, in most cases, custom track selections to the cart by clicking on the price button that appears after you have completed the selection.
Don't know which combination to make?
Please read our information guide on the different options here.
[Some albums only come in one possible selector combination]