NativeDSD has developed it's own download manager! It is available for MAC and Windows and it is called NativeCore Downloader. The Mac Installation is explained below.
- Download and unpack the .dmg file from your NativeDSD Account.
- Enter the remote disk that is opened and drag application to application folder.
- Go to application folder and open the app
Authorize the App & Load your Albums for Download
- Copy the 6 character Token on the screen of the NativeCo.re downloader (just like the above image).
- Go to your NativeDSD account and open the Downloader Tab.
- Click the Authorize Downloader button and enter the token in the field and click submit.
- Go back to the application and click Check Authorization.
- All set!
New purchases are pushed to the application every couple minutes. After placing new orders, please have some patience for the music to become available in the download manager.
The user manual continues here.