Syncing your complete album purchases to your Dropbox account is easy!
IMPORTANT: You are not able to save to Dropbox when using a free dropbox account, as almost all albums available are larger than the 2.5 GB's that a free Dropbox account gives you.
How to save NativeDSD albums to Dropbox
- Place an order
- On the (step 5) download page of the order you click on the "Save to Dropbox" button in the top-right.
- You are prompted to Sign in / Select a location in your Dropbox to push the .zip files.
- Click save
- .zip files are now pushed to your Dropbox cloud folder, and when that is completed - to your computer's Dropbox folder.
- If you do not see your purchases synced to your computer, check your cloud's Dropbox folder by signing on to www.dropbox.com and find the folder you saved the .zip files to see if they are there.
- If the files are on the cloud folder, check your selective sync settings in the Dropbox preferences to make sure this folder is also synced to your computer.
- Make sure your computer's harddrive, where the Dropbox folder is synced to, has enough free space.
How to get back to (step 5) of the checkout, the download page
- Click on your profile icon in the top righthand side of the NativeDSD.com browser window
- Find your Order history in your account
- Find the order you wish to re-download
- Click on the download page button to the right of that order