Details on how to install the NativeCore Downloader here. This guide will explain authorizing and using the app to download your DSD purchases for both Mac and Windows, setting the download location, starting downloads, and checking the status of all downloads.
The screens below are taken in a MAC environment, but will have the same content for Windows.
Authorizing the NativeCore Downloader App to Load your Albums
- Copy the Token on the screen of the NativeCo.re downloader.
- Go to your NativeDSD account and open the Downloader tab (you need to be logged in)
- In the browser, select the Authorize Downloader button and enter the token in the popup field and click submit.
- Go back to the application and select Check Authorization.
- Your purchases (if you have made any yet) will now load in the application's home screen.
New purchases are pushed to the application every couple minutes. After placing new orders, please have some patience for the music to become available in the download manager.
If you do not see your purchases loaded, please contact us.
Setting the Download Location for Downloads
The default location is your computer's Downloads folder. This folder is usually on the same drive on which your applications run from.
You can change the location by selecting Settings from the top menu, and then selecting browse, to specify a new location. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
Starting a Download
Click on the album you would like to download music from
Select tracks by using the select all button, or select specific tracks you wish to (re)download. Then select a quality&channel combination at the bottom dropdown, and hit Download on the bottom right.
The download will start and show the status in percentage to the right of each track. If you are downloading more than 5 tracks, tracks 6 and onwards will be queued until there is an open socket for a new file. You have the option to Pause and Abort the download once it has started.
- Note that below the album artwork is the option to download the .jpg cover and booklet .pdf files, these will be saved in the same location as the music for the specific album is downloaded to.
Using a Desired Default Channel and Quality Pairing
In the Desired Default Channel and Quality Pairing menu, you can specify which quality and channel pairing is pre-selected (if available for the album/purchase) is once you open an album for download.
In the status page you will see an overview to any active or recently completed downloads.
We hope that you like our new application to download music track by track, and start playing the files right away without having to do un-zips! If you have questions please feel free to email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat window in the lower righthand of this screen.