Download from any country
When you order at NativeDSD you are offered a direct link that downloads and created a .zip file that contains the album you purchased, in the selected quality and channel, directly after your payment is completed.
You can buy and download music from NativeDSD.com from any country in the world.
Downloading or re-downloading an album or track
Please follow these steps to (re)download any order:
- Head over to your profile icon at the top right icon on www.nativedsd.com, log in if needed.
- You will land in your account home page.
- The music from your most recent orders are on the download tab page. Click on the download button for the music you still need to download, alternatively, you can choose to save to Dropbox.
Downloads are slow, timeout or fail
Sorry about that! Here are some tips:
- Have patience! :) We would love to display the complete file size for a zip but amazon does not let us see file sizes that are over 2GB, and most of our tracks are, so that would be inaccurate information.
- Only have one download running at a time.
- Consider using a Download Manager or our Save to Dropbox feature.
- Please make sure you are using a wired connection instead of wifi to download packaged that are large. Especially (Multichannel) DSD256 and DSD512 albums are bigger and will require a steady connection.
- Make sure to have plenty of drive space available.
- If you experience issues and cannot complete a download, our best advice is to wait 30 minutes and then start the download again.
If all this is to no avail. Please message us so we can battle this together.
Changing the location the files are downloaded
The default download location depends on which browser you are using. Below are links that explain how you can set this manually.
Select where the .zip file is stored
Using a Download Manager
It is a common practise for listeners to use a Download Manager Application.
You can also save your purchased music using the Save to Dropbox feature.