NativeDSD has developed it's own download manager! It is available for MAC and Windows will follow in 2021.
The Mac Installation is explained below.
MAC install instructions beta v. 2.0.0
- Download and unpack the .dmg file from your NativeDSD Account. (make sure you are logged in to the site).
- Double click the .dmg after downloading, and enter the remote disk that is opened and drag application to application folder.
- Go to application folder and open the app.
- A MacOS warning will display checking to make sure you want to open the app. click Open
- Follow the instructions on the screen, or see below in this guide.
NativeDSD Music is a registered Certified Apple Developer, and the app has been notarised by Apple.
Authorize the App & Load your Albums for Download
- Copy the 6 character Token on the Downloader tab of your NativeDSD Account. (You need to be logged in to the site to access these pages.)
- Go to the App and open it. Enter the token copied in step 1.
- Click the Authorize button in the App.
- All set! Your albums should now load in the overview screen. It may take a minute.
After placing new orders, please have some patience for the music to become available in the download manager. It may take up to 60 sec.
The user manual for the beta MAC application is available here